MediCupping Massage with Machine
This machine is great for release of love handles, extra puffyness between legs, batwings(behind arms above bra strap) cellulite.
Also helps to thin a persons appearance when trying to lose weight. It opens up lymphatic drainage to speed up digestions that may be stagnant in the body. BODY CONTOURING
A cupping machine is used on the client during this massage. It is a machine that will perform the static suction and multiple pumping modes.
- This allows the therapist to have both hands on the client, which is very important when addressing certain conditions such as lymphatic drainage and scar work.
- Vacuum gage on the machine allows for used by the therapists to replicate results and to collected for resear.
- Prevents repetitive movements for the practitioner from use of manual vacuum pumps.
- Medical Grade and Therapuetic Grade equipment available.
- Release deep muscular (soft tissue and organs) issues
- Release and soften scar tissue and adhesions
- Lift and stretch soft tissue
- Open chest and lungs
- Improve circulation and tone vessel walls
- Alkalize blood
- Drain lymph fluid
- Sedate Nervous system
- Open energy flow of the body
- Decrease or relieve pain and inflammation (counter-irritant effect)
Indications: Meaning can do-
- Tight muscles
- Pain and restriction of movement
- Scar tissue
- Restricted lymphatic flow and circulations
- Inflammation of joints and tissue (including organs)
- Trigger Points
Conditions that Respond to MediCupping bodywork therapy:
- Bursitis, Tendonitis and othe inflammatory conditions
- Sluggish colon and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Stagnant lymph and edema
- Poor circulations
- Insomnia and anxiety
- Poorly nourished skin and muscle tissue
- Lung inflammation and congesion
- Migraine and tension headaches
- High blood pressure/low blood pressure
- Asthma and pneumonia
- Neuralgian and rheumatism
- Pre- and post- operative conditions
- TMJ dysfunction
- Parkinson's disease
- Chronic pain
- Plantar fasciatis
- Athletic stress and injury
Safety and Contra-Indications:
- Pregnancy: use suction and release method only
- Varicose veins: avoid direct contact and drain the limb gently
- Use light suction and releas ONLY over surface veins and arteris (jugular, caratoid)
- Start with gentle pressure